Add Ons

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Lunera5125

Add Ons

Post by Lunera5125 » Wed May 01, 2024 9:28 pm

I downloaded the WoTL add ons and unzipped the ones I want into the Add On folder under interface, but when I log into the game the only add on I have is Atlas. What am I doing incorrectly?

davidredmond

Re: Add Ons

Post by davidredmond » Fri May 03, 2024 3:07 am

I downloaded the WoTL add ons and unzipped the ones I want into the Add On folder under interface, but when I log into the game the only add on I have is Atlas. What am I doing incorrectly?
I think you should check Add-On Activation in the WoW Client. Once you have confirmed that the add-ons are in the correct folder, open the WoW client and log in. On the character selection screen, click on the "AddOns" button in the lower-left corner. Ensure that the add-ons you want to use are checked or enabled in the add-on list. If they are not listed or checked, it means that WoW is not recognizing them. Disable and re-enable them if necessary.

Lunera5125

Post by Lunera5125 » Fri May 03, 2024 8:25 pm

They do not appear on the list on the character selection screen. How do I disable and re-enable them? Sorry I am an old lady lol and strugging with this new laptop

ZINIUS
Game Master

Post by ZINIUS » Sat May 04, 2024 6:56 pm

Hello Lunera5125

If you go to your wow folder, go to Interface/AddOns and you will see them in that folder
Check if all the AddOns listed are unzipped seperately
Note: when your AddOns button is'nt showing on your char screen, this means they are not unzipped correctly

Hope this helps
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP