Activate account

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
Tunariilfov
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 11:36 am

Activate account

Post by Tunariilfov »

To activate my account should I get an e-mail?.. I don't have one
Pluss... I'm trying to change my pass an gives me error#1
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Activate account

Post by ZINIUS »

Tunariilfov wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2026 5:06 pm To activate my account should I get an e-mail?.. I don't have one
Pluss... I'm trying to change my pass an gives me error#1
Hello Tunariilfov
For existing accounts you just need to reset new password between 8-15 characters, it just needs to go though the steps to trigger the process to send the email link to your email

Try using a different browser, you shouldn't be getting an error#1
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
CALIPSO
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:55 pm

Re: Activate account

Post by CALIPSO »

Just go to the website, logout and on the login page request reset password instead of logging back in.
Then follow instruction on the email you will receive.
Amynderson
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 1:58 pm

Re: Activate account

Post by Amynderson »

Sunday mornings with a hot coffee are my favorite time to try out new slot titles. A buddy who lives in Canada told me about Sand Hills Casino Online, so I created a profile to see what they had. The game library is massive, featuring tons of different themes and flexible limits for casual players. I spent a couple of relaxed hours testing out new games, and everything ran perfectly. Payouts were simple, customer support was friendly, and the overall vibe was super chill. It has definitely earned a permanent spot in my weekend routine.
Post Reply