Curious about mail

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Curious about mail

Postby devandxe » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 am

Is there a delay on this server? The more I've sold the more of these letters I get saying that it has been successfully sold on the AH and the time remaining till I get the money is 00:00 Is this a known glitch that everyone waits through or is it happening to me only lol I didnt know where to post such a question. THanks
devandxe

Re: Curious about mail

Postby JuNNeZ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:33 am

You're correct that it persists when it supposed to be received. Normally the forum is support or a ticket, but I'll try to answer here:

The AH is working flawlessly and has for a long time, however the mailing system at the AH can from time to time do weird things, like keep a mail in your mailbox when you've taken the money/item and after "00:00" time is remaining telling you to wait more while the mail is technically there. Waiting or relogging will fix the issue, sometimes the money will appear and the mail will still be there, but as it often is; You're unsure whether you got the money or not, just keep the mail in your mailbox and if it's still wonky a day after, make a ticket.
JuNNeZ
Site Admin

Re: Curious about mail

Postby stefannel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:55 pm

I can confirm this bug happens sometimes on other servers as well that use the free wotlk server engine (this server runs on it as well.
Relogging will fix the instant mail not arriving problem.
stefannel

Return to General Chat