Error #132

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
qookkiiee
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:16 am

Error #132

Post by qookkiiee »

Hello everyone! Loving the server but I am having some issues keeping the game running. I keep getting an error 132 "memory could not be written" Anybody else having this issue?
TAHAYAN
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:29 am

Re: Error #132

Post by TAHAYAN »

This is, because WoW is old game, and can only hold 2 GB of ram of max.
Take a look on redit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ ... _64bit_os/
qookkiiee
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:16 am

Re: Error #132

Post by qookkiiee »

Does there happen to be a more up to date fix? I did what they said to in this post and its still crashing..
LegionPrime
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:52 pm

Re: Error #132

Post by LegionPrime »

Run all menu options on minimum? Video options and such.
Post Reply