Server issues
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Server issues
Can we get an update on what is going on with the server for the last day?
Re: Server issues
Hello LuxLux wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2024 8:04 pm Can we get an update on what is going on with the server for the last day?
The updated infomation is posted in Mania discord channel
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Re: Server issues
Ok, thanks for info. Now only if you could verify me on discord so I can see locked topics. Sent the info for verification yesterday as I was searching for the problem.
Best regards.
Best regards.
Re: Server issues
Hello Lux,Lux wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2024 7:36 am Ok, thanks for info. Now only if you could verify me on discord so I can see locked topics. Sent the info for verification yesterday as I was searching for the problem.
Best regards.
Vousalan will get to your verification email as soon as possibe, thank you for your patience
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP