Back to WotLK – Experienced Player, New to WoW Mania

Advertise your guild and recruit more friends!
Post Reply
Samantha87
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2025 7:54 pm

Back to WotLK – Experienced Player, New to WoW Mania

Post by Samantha87 »

Hey there,

My name’s Basti (ingame Peevee), I’m 37 years old and from Germany.
I first started playing WoW about 18 years ago. Back then, I was both a guild leader and raid leader, had several characters at max level, and honestly, my absolute favorite time was during the WotLK era.
I also played through Cataclysm, Pandaria, and a few expansions after that, but it gradually became less fun for me—so I eventually stopped.

Now, after a few years away, I got the itch again and decided to dive into the world of private servers for the first time.
WoW Mania quickly became my first choice because I’m looking for the most authentic experience possible—and I’d love to relive those golden WotLK days! :D

So, why am I sharing all this?
Because I’m currently looking for a guild—ideally a German-speaking one.
Sure, I can speak and write in English just fine, but things just feel a lot more natural in your native language, you know?

I saw a post from a German guild here in the forum, but unfortunately, it was from five years ago. So I’m hoping there’s still an active one out there.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Peevee
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Back to WotLK – Experienced Player, New to WoW Mania

Post by ZINIUS »

Hello Samantha87
Welcome to Wow-Mania.

We have several German players on the Redemption Realm.
World Chat is English only, but please feel free to ask in world chat for German speaking guild/players

Please join our Discord at level 20+ by making an ingame ticket.
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
kawaya7653
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 am

Re: Back to WotLK – Experienced Player, New to WoW Mania

Post by kawaya7653 »

Port Perry was one of the Ontario locations I was exploring while browsing different regional websites. During that search, I found casino port perry and spent some time reviewing the information available there. I tend to begin with the page structure because it gives me a quick idea of whether the website will be convenient to navigate. Clear headings and logically separated sections are especially helpful when comparing several sources at once. I also prefer practical descriptions that are easy to understand without going through unnecessary material. Once I finish browsing, I usually cross-check useful details with other websites.
Post Reply