"You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
LENDRIK
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 am

"You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in

Post by LENDRIK »

Today, I started getting "You've been disconnected from the server" message when trying to log in. I don't remember this happen before.
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: "You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in

Post by ZINIUS »

LENDRIK wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:27 pm Today, I started getting "You've been disconnected from the server" message when trying to log in. I don't remember this happen before.
Hello LENDRIK
If you are a returning player, then new changes to the server logins have been here since 1st July

you have to login with the new launcher only which can be found on the site download page
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
riveroomy
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:21 am

Re: "You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in

Post by riveroomy »

I'm facing a similar issue. Have you managed to fix it yet?
Post Reply