Working on a laptop in the kitchen instead of in an office from 9 to 6
Working on a laptop in the kitchen instead of in an office from 9 to 6
I’m planning to change jobs after moving to another city and am now looking for a position that isn’t tied to an office. I checked out SharksCode —the setup seems like a good fit, but I’d like to hear about people’s actual experiences. Is it really convenient to work remotely for them?
Re: Working on a laptop in the kitchen instead of in an office from 9 to 6
I actually looked into https://sharkscode.com/ myself when I was searching for a job that would work with my move. Based on the description, they have a pretty flexible approach, and that seemed convenient to me, too. But I’d definitely ask about conference calls and team collaboration, because every company organizes remote work differently. Otherwise, this setup seems quite convenient to me, especially if you don’t like wasting time commuting.