Appealing Discord ban

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
SLANIAXX
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:14 am
Location: Turkey

Appealing Discord ban

Post by SLANIAXX »

Hello ^^ I've been banned from the discord server for a solid year at least now, can I appeal to someone to get unbanned? Note that I cannot actually send messages to any gm/Janitor on discord as well for the same reason.
Starweaver/UwUwU
AYMELEK

Re: Appealing Discord ban

Post by AYMELEK »

Hello!
To appeal to a ban you need to contact or our Head GM, GM Metaxa via discord [discord.gg/R6DcdcP / GM Metaxa#9079] or by e-mail: [[email protected]], or with Janitor via discord [discord.gg/R6DcdcP / Janitor#2871] or by e-mail: [[email protected]].
SLANIAXX
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:14 am
Location: Turkey

Re: Appealing Discord ban

Post by SLANIAXX »

So funnt story ^^ "our Head GM, GM Metaxa via discord [discord.gg/R6DcdcP / GM Metaxa#9079] or by e-mail: [[email protected]], or with Janitor via discord [discord.gg/R6DcdcP / Janitor#2871] or by e-mail: [[email protected]]."

The discord link up there doesn't work since I am banned from it. I also can't message Metaxa or Jani since I don't share a server with them. I did send Jani a mail a few days ago... but no response :/
Starweaver/UwUwU
Post Reply