General Support

Newer to server question

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Newer to server question

Postby Fenrys » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi,

I'm still newer to this server so I'm just wondering. There has been A LOT of server lag, restarts, crashes, roll back, and just general disorder and disruption to gameplay due to the server having issues. Is this normal? I mean as a post this the server is down again for the 3rd or 4th time today. In most cases it comes right back up. But in a raiding situation even a few seconds offline came complete fubar a raid. So I'm curious before I try to raid or spend bigger amount of $$ on things in the store is this the norm?

Thx
Fenrys

Re: Newer to server question

Postby Janitor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:33 am

There were some issues yesterday (Sunday) but even so the downtime was negligible as it was not longer than a couple of minutes at a time. We have now sorted the issue.

This was not a typical situation and does not reflect the quality of the server.
We are still the best you will find out there by far.
Problems do happen from time to time and we strive to act fast and in a professional manner.

Of course I am an admin and dev here so you may also want to get the opinion of players. :)
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby Abertio » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 am

Janitor wrote:There were some issues yesterday (Sunday) but even so the downtime was negligible as it was not longer than a couple of minutes at a time. We have now sorted the issue.

This was not a typical situation and does not reflect the quality of the server.
We are still the best you will find out there by far.
Problems do happen from time to time and we strive to act fast and in a professional manner.

Of course I am an admin and dev here so you may also want to get the opinion of players. :)

This server is absolutely fantastic when it comes to downtime. Usually only a couple of minutes at a time, and that rarely ever happens.
Abertio

Postby Fenrys » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:52 am

Thanks for the reply. I have enjoyed playing on this server and have recommended it to friends.
(Hence the Q, didn't want to by the guy that gave a bad recommendation.)
Fenrys

Return to Support