General Support

No new skills

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

No new skills

Postby Badgun » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello,
I have an blood elf mage and I am currently at level 11 and I only got the basic skills what you get on the start. When I look at my skills tab on the profile menu, there aren't any new skills. I don't know why this happens, but please help! Thank you.
Badgun

Re: No new skills

Postby Kalasbyxan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Badgun wrote:Hello,
I have an blood elf mage and I am currently at level 11 and I only got the basic skills what you get on the start. When I look at my skills tab on the profile menu, there aren't any new skills. I don't know why this happens, but please help! Thank you.

Hello!

At patch 3.3.5 which we play on, you need to visit your class trainer to learn new skills. You should encounter one during early questing, learning a basic skill. I recommend not learning all skills at once while leveling but only ones to your talent tree. For example, if you chose to place talents in the frost tree, improving your frostbolt, you don't need to learn ranks of fireball. It will be better for your economy (unless you have a friend providing gold or bought gold from our website) :)

Welcome!
WoW-Mania GM - Arena Season/Reward Responsible - Server Veteran
Kalasbyxan

Re: No new skills

Postby Badgun » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Kalasbyxan wrote:
Badgun wrote:Hello,

Hello!

At patch 3.3.5 which we play on, you need to visit your class trainer to learn new skills. You should encounter one during early questing, learning a basic skill. I recommend not learning all skills at once while leveling but only ones to your talent tree. For example, if you chose to place talents in the frost tree, improving your frostbolt, you don't need to learn ranks of fireball. It will be better for your economy (unless you have a friend providing gold or bought gold from our website) :)

Welcome!

Thank you very much for your answer, you helped me a lot!
Badgun

Return to Support