Transfer emblems

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
GJETOE
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:32 am

Transfer emblems

Post by GJETOE »

Heya,

not sure if this is possible - I think I remember it from WotLK back in the day - can I transfer emblems (of triumph, in this case) between characters on the same account? Can't seem to find the option, if so.

All the best
Xaarell
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 1:36 am

Re: Transfer emblems

Post by Xaarell »

No. You can only transfer maniac points, vote tokens, vip tokens, and heirlooms . No emblems.
GJETOE
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:32 am

Re: Transfer emblems

Post by GJETOE »

Alright, thanks for clarifying!
Blades137
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:23 am

Re: Transfer emblems

Post by Blades137 »

GJETOE wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:06 am Heya,

not sure if this is possible - I think I remember it from WotLK back in the day - can I transfer emblems (of triumph, in this case) between characters on the same account? Can't seem to find the option, if so.

All the best
That was NEVER an option on retail, emblems earned are by character and cannot be transferred. The only items you can buy with emblems that are transferable are the various Orbs, Primal Saronite, etc

Hope this helps
Post Reply