Sending mail between realms?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
Kato777
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:25 pm

Sending mail between realms?

Post by Kato777 »

Dumb question, but is it possible to send mail to your alts across realms. Before realizing my mistake I leveled a little bit on Naxxramas but was horde. Once I figured out my mistake I created another toon on redemption, but if it’s possible I would love to send the grindy stuff over like ore and herbs and manic points. Is this possible?
tlovenbaker1812
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:52 pm

Re: Sending mail between realms?

Post by tlovenbaker1812 »

maniac points, as far as items noope
AYMELEK

Re: Sending mail between realms?

Post by AYMELEK »

Hello

You can't send mails between realms
Game61218
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:29 am

Re: Sending mail between realms?

Post by Game61218 »

that's right. You can not send mails between realms. --u7buyut
Post Reply