Voting

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
Minilst2
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm

Voting

Post by Minilst2 »

How long are vote points good for after you vote to when you log in?
I have voted onto each link three time since my last log in and I only received 8 vote points.
Just curious if anyone knows. Thank you.
LegionPrime
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:52 pm

Re: Voting

Post by LegionPrime »

Here is my experience:
If I just vote without playing I can get all points or just 1.
If I play and then vote I get them all, on double XP days they are more points.
If I take some time to log in I still get them as I log in.
I see from other forum posts that using a cell phone to vote is more reliable.

So what I will do: log into the game and play some, minimize or go back to character selection screen, minimize game, go vote, log back into character and get my points.
This works for me.
Hopefully I answered your question.

Pro Tip: Keep many voting points handy for GM sales on mounts, they tend to last short periods or days.
Post Reply