HELP! SERVER ERROR

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
Arlandria
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2024 10:43 am

HELP! SERVER ERROR

Post by Arlandria »

Hi, I'm new to this game, and I'm trying to access the server but I can't bc I get this error:

Image

"Ha ocurrido un error al intentar conectarte en el juego. Intentalo más tarde. Si el problema persiste, contacta con el servicio de Asistencia técnica"

I would like to know how I can solve it? Thanks
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: HELP! SERVER ERROR

Post by ZINIUS »

Hello Arlandria

I cannot see the picture you posted here

Please make sure you are using the Wow-Mania client, and have fun the launcher.

or Contact
[email protected]
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
stairduck
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2024 9:55 am

Re: HELP! SERVER ERROR

Post by stairduck »

Arlandria wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2024 11:32 am Hi, I'm new to this game, and I'm trying to access the server but I can't bc I get this error:

Image

"Ha ocurrido un error al intentar conectarte en el juego. Intentalo más tarde. Si el problema persiste, contacta con el servicio de Asistencia técnica"

I would like to know how I can solve it? Thanks
I also have the same issue. Did you find any solution?
Post Reply