Just a comment!

Here is the place for you to introduce yourself, or maybe read about someone else! We'd love to hear more about you!
Post Reply
MPod424
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:27 am

Just a comment!

Post by MPod424 »

Just wanted to say, I've been using your server for a couple years now, and I have never been disappointed! Love you guys! Keep up the awesome work!!
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Just a comment!

Post by ZINIUS »

MPod424 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2026 2:37 am Just wanted to say, I've been using your server for a couple years now, and I have never been disappointed! Love you guys! Keep up the awesome work!!
Thank you MPod424 8-)
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
CALIPSO
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:55 pm

Re: Just a comment!

Post by CALIPSO »

Thanks for the feedback. That is very important to us!
Post Reply