Error connecting
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Error connecting
I am VERY much a new player,and after I installed everything,when I go to log in, I keep getting "authentication failed" errors that pop up. How can I fix this?
Re: Error connecting
im still there too, ive change the password 3 times, also try to get into the game by the launcher, theres no sign of getting inside
Re: Error connecting
Hi there,
Just go to the website and reset your password. Not change it! Reset it with the "Forgot Password" link.
Make sure you follow the instructions for the password requirement. Less than 15 characters etc.
1. Go to the website
2. Logout and on the login page request reset password instead of logging back in (the Forgot Password link).
3. Then follow instruction on the email you will receive.
Just go to the website and reset your password. Not change it! Reset it with the "Forgot Password" link.
Make sure you follow the instructions for the password requirement. Less than 15 characters etc.
1. Go to the website
2. Logout and on the login page request reset password instead of logging back in (the Forgot Password link).
3. Then follow instruction on the email you will receive.
-
Solonos123
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:04 pm
Re: Error connecting
Dosnt work at all. I reinstalled client from page and restetet password. I even did another account and i still get "authentication failed"
Re: Error connecting
Can't log in.. all the time i get "you have been disconnected from the server"..
-
bakasumabit
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2026 12:40 pm
Re: Error connecting
also getting the same issue...
ANYone can assist or know the fix for this?
TIA
ANYone can assist or know the fix for this?
TIA