I simply cannot connect

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
TEKPA
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 am

I simply cannot connect

Post by TEKPA »

I connected fine just 3 hours ago and now it's not going through. It just sits at the connect screen and doesn't move far from there. I tried everything I could from your website with no luck. I've been on the server for years and have never had this issue. please help.
PITMASTER
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:32 am

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by PITMASTER »

Me too

Reaction is as if the server is offline.

Pit
Last edited by PITMASTER on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xipirr
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by xipirr »

Me 2
hudmebac1
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by hudmebac1 »

I am having the same issue, I was connected 30 mins ago logged and returning now getting the same - Authenticating... then you have been disconnected from the server
xaxoto23
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by xaxoto23 »

hudmebac1 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:05 pm I am having the same issue, I was connected 30 mins ago logged and returning now getting the same - Authenticating... then you have been disconnected from the server
same here...
BADJORASACRA
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by BADJORASACRA »

Authenticating... then you have been disconnected from the server - same here
Gonorrea
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by Gonorrea »

Same problem happened to me.

I connected normally without any problem at 10 am, but now i can't connect anymore. As i insert my credential on wow the client get stuck on Authenticating and than gives me the error "You have been disconnected from the server".

I tried to lauch the game from launcher and wow.exe but nothig change.
PITMASTER
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:32 am

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by PITMASTER »

Does this has to do with the launcher which I don't use (I am on Linux)?

Janator, can you give use a clue?
Pit
ivan380
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by ivan380 »

same for me,now i can't even open up the launcher :(
hudmebac1
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by hudmebac1 »

Looks like it working again
Post Reply