questing addon
questing addon
Hey - so that addon download has been working great. I haven't seen much in terms of questing though. There used to be a great mod that isnt in here that really helped with colors and whatnot instead of the traditional bland writing (green/yellow/red style). It's been a while but is there a good questing mod inside this pack or does anyone reccomend one that works? Going to grind a few characters and want to be efficient.
Re: questing addon
Questhelper is quite a good one. If you really need one.
But tbh. I think the addon is more 'essential' if you're going for Lorekeeper and you're missing out on a few quests.
The problem I have with Questhelper is that it also shows class quests. Which means, you will see Warlock quests while you're a Warrior for example.
For a first time WoW experience it's just 'better' to explore the whole world. Most of the times you will get directions to other quest hubs. There are a few exceptions. But mostly this is the case. Capital cities will lead you to quest hubs around the world as well.
But tbh. I think the addon is more 'essential' if you're going for Lorekeeper and you're missing out on a few quests.
The problem I have with Questhelper is that it also shows class quests. Which means, you will see Warlock quests while you're a Warrior for example.
For a first time WoW experience it's just 'better' to explore the whole world. Most of the times you will get directions to other quest hubs. There are a few exceptions. But mostly this is the case. Capital cities will lead you to quest hubs around the world as well.