Can I change my character's name?

Post your class guide, profession guide or search for one!
Find WoW-Mania's most important guides here!
Post Reply
Hirgon
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 am

Can I change my character's name?

Post by Hirgon »

Hi
Is it possible to change my character's name? In disc my name sounds like several others in the guild and it can be confusing during a raid.
Thank you
Xaarell
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 1:36 am

Re: Can I change my character's name?

Post by Xaarell »

You can purchase a name change in the account shop.
Hirgon
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 am

Re: Can I change my character's name?

Post by Hirgon »

Thank you.
Hirgon
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 am

Re: Can I change my character's name?

Post by Hirgon »

I found and bought the 'name change' for 5 coins, but what is meant to happen? I was expecting to be taken to a webpage to allow me to do the change, but nothing happened?
Xessie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:57 pm

Re: Can I change my character's name?

Post by Xessie »

When you next login your toon name space should be empty
Post Reply