"You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
"You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in
Today, I started getting "You've been disconnected from the server" message when trying to log in. I don't remember this happen before.
Re: "You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in
Hello LENDRIKLENDRIK wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:27 pm Today, I started getting "You've been disconnected from the server" message when trying to log in. I don't remember this happen before.
If you are a returning player, then new changes to the server logins have been here since 1st July
you have to login with the new launcher only which can be found on the site download page
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Re: "You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in
I'm facing a similar issue. Have you managed to fix it yet?